June 2009 – Present
- Work with clients on a one-on-one basis providing highly customized services to help promote and grow their business.
- Services include: branding, design, web development, marketing, social media, and project management.
Sr. Graphic Designer
May 2015 – January 2016
- Oversee design direction across all VentureBeat products (News, Events, Research).
- Manage and evolve a consistent brand experience and style guide.
- Develop creative standards, processes, and templates to improve consistency across all channels to improve brand strategy.
- Produce UI/UX solutions for online programs, features, and products.
- Produce branding, signage, marketing materials, and print collateral for all VentureBeat events.
- Work with marketing, editorial, sales, events, and engineering teams to implement design projects.
Design Manager & Marketer
Northwest Credit Union Association
January 2011 – December 2014
- Maintain and evolve the the branding of NWCUA, NWCUF and Strategic Link through corporate image development.
- Design and Update the Association’s websites
- Design effective materials promoting the Association, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including online advertising, direct mail and email, and brochures.
- Identify, develop and recommend marketing strategy for the Association’s products/services, projects and events.
- Design, implement and facilitate marketing plan for Association events and projects.
- Creation of messaging and design elements to promote Association events and motivate member benefit including attendance and participation.
Contract Graphic and Web Work
January 2010 – November 2010
- Create designs for new and existing clients under the direction of Tyler Goold and Leah Haws.
Intern / New Product Development / Web Development
March 2009 – October 2009
- Organized, formatted, and updated content to client websites.
- Provided training to clients on how to use their WordPress websites.
- Coded HTML e-mails for clients.
October 2008 – December 2008
- Design production assistance for various clients.
Accounts Payable & Receivable
Royston Hanamoto Alley & Abey
January 2000 – January 2006
- Create invoices and keep track of clients payments and debts.
- General receptionist duties such as answering phones, and filing.